Brevis® for Windows® Features
Instant Search capability saves time.
With your program open, quickly search Brevis™ for the shortcut you need when you need it, at the same time you are working on a document.
- Search three ways:
1. Shortcut key
3. Function key (F1, F2, etc.)
See the top shortcuts at a glance.
- The shortcuts are organized by category for each program, so you can find the ones you want at a glance.
- Use the scroll bar at the right of each category box to see more.
Sort the shortcuts easily.
- Sort in ascending / descending order by clicking the triangle in the category’s title bar.
- Sort by shortcut or description.
Highlight a favorite shortcut.
- When you click a shortcut, it stays highlighted until you highlight another in that category.
- You can highlight one shortcut in each category, so the ones you need to refer to will be easy to find next time.
Save your Favorites.
- When you find a favorite shortcut, drag it to the Favorites window where it will stay until you remove it by deleting it.
- Click and drag the title bar of a category to move it to a different position on the page, exactly where you like.
- Minimize categories you use less often to a button in the lower left hand corner.
- Easily display them again, by clicking the button.